We can offer you:
- a permanent contract of employment
- an above average salary AND Equal Pay
- a great care during the hiring process as well as great employee support
- the opportunity to receive a permanent contract at one of the leading aircraft manufacturer
- an attractive company pension scheme
- a flexible overtime compensation scheme, e.g. financial compensation or compensatory leave
As a Development Employee (f/m/d) in Bremen your main tasks will include:
- to develop new engineering approaches
- to create mechanical engineering analyses
- to deal with topology optimization and mechanical analyses
- to approve the product documentation
The job as a Development Employee (f/m/d) requires:
- a master´s degree in engineering (f/m/f) or similar study fields
- experience in the field of engineering and the structural analysis
- very good Catia V5 skills
- good English language skills and good German skills
- very good MS-Office skills as well as experience in CAE tools
- a structured and organized team player
We are looking forward to receive your application.
You are applying for a job classified as temporary work within the aerospace industry. You can expect a planning reliability and excellent individual support.
We are looking forward to receive your digital application, consisting of a short cover letter, a detailed CV, letters of reference, your diploma, and any further certificates (max. 4 MB) as well as your salary expectations. To apply please click the “Direkt online bewerben” button, or submit your application by/via mail.